General Qualifications & Skills Required
- Ideal candidates must possess a minimum of five credits in WAEC/GCSE/NECO subjects (Mathematics and English inclusive)
- A minimum of 2.2/second class lower bachelor’s degree from the university
- Must possess NYSC discharge/exemption certificate as applicable
- Customer service-orientated
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Socially confident, quick to establish rapport, able to maintain good relations even when communicating disagreeable information to customers
- Ability to adapt readily to changes in systems and procedures
- Team player – approachable, receptive to ideas/feedback
- Assertive – able to handle conflict
Relationship Manager, International Organization Job in Stanbic IBTC Group
(Ref: SBG 8)
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience in corporate or commercial banking. Knowledge of CBN regulations is key
- The main focus for the role holder is to prospect and manage International Organization (10) new clients and existing client portfolio, sell the Bank’s product with a view to ensuring that the best solutions are given to the client in a value adding way.
- The candidate would also be responsible for managing International Organization client portfolio and client relationship to maximize cross selling revenues and client profitability
Join our team of professionals and set sail on a truly exciting career
Method of Application
For detailed information on the positions available, visit our website www.stanbicibtcbank.com/careers
Only qualified candidates should send their application with a copy of their resume to email@example.com using the reference of the position and location as subject of your mail.
Candidates should comply with the requirements of each role before applying. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 12/03/2015