2 year renewable contract
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Design, establish and maintain field experiment;
- Manage, analyze and prepare data tables;
- Assist in writing of research reports;
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor,
- BSc/HND in Agronomy/Crop Science in Agronomy with 2 years research experience,
Skills & abilities
Ideal candidate must have:
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Must be computer literate;
- Ability to work under pressure
- We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format to IITA website: http://www.iita.org/careers no later than Two Weeks from the date of this publication. The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must’ include either the Head of applicant’s current or previous organization or applicant’s direct Supervisor/Superior officer at work and evidence of current remuneration package.
IITA is all equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from female candidates.
Closing Date: 03/03/2015