- The Rigger is responsible for inspecting, selecting, and configuring cables, ropes, pulleys, winches, blocks, shackles, and sheaves according to weight and size of load to be moved and providing direction to the crane operator and rigging crew.
- These roles would suit candidates who have previous Rigger/Banksman Slinger experience from either Drilling rig or Accommodation vessel, who hold all necessary certification as well offshore medical and survival.
- Minimum two (5) years of experience as a crane rigger
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Rigger Certified
- Crane Rigger Certified by an OSHA Accredited Organization such as NCCCO or
- Applicant must be Nigerians with pleasant disposition.
- Excellent interpersonal Skill
- Excellent written I verbal communications skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Possess excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality in all personnel and business matters
- Must be able to work in and supervise a team in a remote environment.
- Ability to work flexibly
- Good health
- Ability to work under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite for reports and administration duties
- Signed logbook or similar official record. .
- All Applicants must be less than 35 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and
Application/Cover letter plus Credentials as single MS-Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that ONLY qualified applicants will be contact.
Closing Date: 03/03/2015