Boecker Nigeria is hiring a Sales Coordinator Officer for its Lagos branch.
The Sales Coordinator provides administrative support to the Sales Team to ensure a smooth running of the day-to-day operations in addition to handling promptly all clients’ communications.
Boecker®️ Sales Coordinator is held accountable for the below job responsibilities:
• Perform various clerical duties to support the sales department such as updating information and organizing records and documents.
• Respond to client’s inquiries through all communication channels and follow up with concerned parties on all aspects of their request.
• Verify clients and order information for data accuracy.
• Maintain an updated mailing list (new and existing clients).
• Assist in formulating offers and contracts.
• Handle sales inventory and stationery efficiently in coordination with concerned department.
• Provide support in Boecker®️ event organization and similar activities.
• Handle an effective physical and electronic archiving system.
• Assist sales team in proper data entry on Boecker®️ systems.
• Assist in conducting field surveys when needed.
• Contribute in tender preparations as needed.
• Compose, edit and share minutes of meetings, reports, and other material.
• Support in the renewal process (renewal letters, follow-up, clients’ contracts, etc.).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of experience in administrative or similar job.
• Proficiency in English is a must.
• Computer Proficiency: Microsoft Office and CRM.
Method of Application
Kindly forward RELEVANT CVs to Adebimpe.email@example.com
Closing Date: 21st February, 2021