Outsource Africa Limited – Our client, a Fintech startup company, is looking to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- The job of the sales executive is to effectively sell the organsiation’s products and solutions to pre-defined target markets and deliver revenue targets for products/solutions as indicated in the budget for assigned portfolio and to manage relationships with clients and identified key accounts in assigned portfolio
- Generates demand by pro-actively reaching potential customers to make them aware of the company’s products & solutions
- Performs sales activities (presentation, prospecting) using various sales methodology
- Prospects for new opportunities and identifies new profitable customers for the organization’s products/solutions in the assigned sector
- Solicits for customers and Cross-sells/up-sells group’s products & solutions to existing clients/customers
- Identifies networking opportunities, sales conferences and events that would provide positive impact to the sales bottom line in assigned sectors
- Attends exhibitions to generate sales leads/opportunities that can be converted to sales post-event
- Carries out external presentations to potential customers; performs customer demonstrations
- Follows up on leads and opportunities
- Develops proposals for customers and negotiates contract & payment terms with clients, reviews and prepare tenets of agreements/ MOU/NDA and works with Legal team to finalize and execute the contracts with client
- Ensures that relevant documents and agreements with clients/sales opportunities are executed and linked to the customer profile on the CRM database
- Prepares and attends Performance Evaluation sessions with Team Lead, Group Head and Divisional CEO, Sales Networks.
Educational and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline.
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar role with experience identifying and following up potential leads
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
Closing Date: 15th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.