Beebeejump is a Renewable Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scale. We meet the electricity needs of household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24/7 electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Warri / Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead and Coach the Sales Team
- Monitors the day-to-day performance of their sales team.
- Acts as a representative of the company to the sales force and to customers
- Executes the sales plan and is responsible for achieving objectives in regards to revenue, volume and contribution.
- Directly supervises and controls the sales team function according to the guidelines set by his/her direct manager.
- Assigns action areas and targets for the sales force.
- Approves sales reports prepared by sales staff in analysis meetings.
- Develops sales support activities and performs regular visits if necessary.
- Escalates to his/her superior exceptional cases that escape standard rules but may benefit the company.
- Prepares and revises daily activity schedules, maintains records per sales executive and key accounts.
- Ensures that the sales territory meets or exceeds volume/ revenue/ contribution objectives.
- Communicates effectively all account specifics to the Customer Service and Sales departments to ensure top-level service and competitive pricing.
- Develops sales strategies to increase business.
- Negotiates and completes customer bids and contracts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Possess at least 5 years of experience in the shipping business and out of which at least 3 years as Sales Manager
- Previous work experience within an international company
- Good customer contacts / contacts
- Strong teamwork and interaction with Sales, Customer Service, Operations and Business
- Administration departments, with a view to find synergies across departments
- Management experience and leadership skills.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 4th January, 2021