SALES MANAGER – VACANCY
A multinational Company operating in the baked goods category of the FMCG space in Nigeria is recruiting for the role of Sales Manager
The ideal candidate should be able to –
• To lead the sales team to grow products volume, brand equity and market share that will lead to the profitability of the factory.
• Ensure total compliance to all rules, regulations and requirements pertaining to the quality of the product, workers/public/contractors safety and environmental pollution always.
• Develop and implement sales & marketing strategy and plan to ensure profit maximization and excellent customer service/satisfaction.
• Plan and coordinate good distribution of products in a safe manner that there would be no cross contamination.
• Educate team, customers and consumers on Food Safety Management System
• Identify, nurture and harness new business opportunities to grow market share through monitoring trends and development in marketplace
• Plan and co-ordinate information/ data gathering and analysis to track GX FOODS brands against competition with a view to sustaining GX FOODS market leadership.
• Set sales and marketing targets in line with business plan and monitor performance thereon. Ensure company image is protected and enhanced in all sales and marketing activities carried out within assigned territory.
• Deliver sales volume objective at optimum cost through effective use of available software packages to track sales performance. Ensure that planned volume support programs and other marketing activities are effectively and efficiently implemented.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Sales volume in assigned territory
- Sales vs budget
- Sales vs last year
- Sales by category vs budget
First degree in relevant field, possession of an MBA will be an added advantage.
At least 8-10 years’ experience in the FMCG Sector.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their Cvs to – email@example.com
Closing Date: 31st December 2020