Our client in the Commercial Real Estate Industry is looking to recruit a high-performing Sales Manager to help meet and exceed the organization’s customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
Salary: N400k- N500k
• Direct and oversee our company’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives as well as set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs.
• Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by analyzing trends and results and implementing marketing strategies.
• Plan to ensure achievement of personal and unit target, aligning with the company’s sales policies and strategies.
• Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Track and analyze sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
• Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by staying abreast on information on current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
• Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward, and individual recognition.
• Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skills to ensure impeccable professional standards are achieved and monthly sales target & KPIs met
• Meet with clients to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
• Provide on-the-ground support for sales executives as they generate leads and close new deals
• Develop continual knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for defined geography and accounts
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
• Master’s degree will be an added advantage
• Successful proven working experience with a minimum of 5 years’ in a real estate or property development company and consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• Proven ability to lead and direct team members to set and meet sales goals & targets
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• High level negotiation and persuasion skills
• Advanced time management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should apply using this link CLICK.
Closing Date: 15th November 2020.