Speedaf is a joint-venture company formed from the YIWILL HOLDINGS and ZTO in 2019. We are currently building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, road and sea transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. Speedaf offers a variety of products and services with value added service to cover different business or personal scenarios for our customers. Since our launch, Speedaf has continued to expand its global network, developing products, improving customer experience, and introducing IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Logistics
- Speedaf Logistics is currently building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, road and sea transportation
- Our aim is to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa; expanding our global network, developing products, improving customer experience, and introducing IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
- We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager who will be charged with the overall management of sales performance in the company
- The person will be responsible for the formulation of business strategy and its implementation, Negotiation and closing of deals with clients, building up sales organizationТs ability and customer satisfaction among other responsibilities.
- Undertaking the relevant objectives and tasks of the HQ sales department, in charge of the implementation of the sales strategy and action plans in the relevant region, supporting the decision making of headquarters.
- Have a deep understanding of the company’s strategy, regional market environment, and the current situation and needs of customers.
- Formulate business strategies and implementation plans according to local circumstances, coordinate resources to achieve regional business objectives.
- Based on the business strategy, build up the sales organization’s ability to match with the talented staff echelon.
- Fully implement the company’s rules and regulations, supervise the standardized development of business, sustain the expanding of legal business, and optimize the model of business structure.
- Ensure productive and professional relationships with active personnel in assigned client accounts
- Negotiation and closing of deals with large clients
- Observe and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements where necessary,
- Embark on market research to identify customer needs and new market opportunities.
Candidate Qualifications and Experience
- Must have at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar fields of study.
- Must possess minimum of 10 years of experience with well-known express or logistics companies, with team management or project management experience spanning more than 3 years.
- Age; 25-40 years before December 2020.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Have the overall planning experience of independently coordinating sales and operation.
- Have the ability of regional sales/business planning and implementation, sales channel / method planning, and price strategy formulation.
- Good interpersonal relation and managerial skills
- Must possess the ability to
- Ability to work among diverse cultures.
- Self-motivated, structured, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence, and the ability
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and growth environment.
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
Closing Date: 30th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.