Telnet Nigeria Limited is a digital transformation company. Our mission is to deliver technology-enabled business solutions efficiently and cost-effectively to the optimum satisfaction of our customers through an enabling work environment where our staff is inspired to be the best they can be. We are a customer-centric organization and we demonstrate this by always anticipating, understanding and excelling at meeting the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Officer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- To work with the Revenue Unit Head / Regional Coordinator and other team members to strategically provide commercially viable initiatives using contacts and relationship to support the growth and regional expansion of the Company through innovative business solutions engaging all Telnet resources at the region.
- Ownership of Business development initiatives and achievements of set revenue targets of the company.
- Attend clarification and negotiation meetings with clients, close deals and execute contract and pricing negotiations with customers.
- Work with technical and business development teams to introduce new offers, products and initiatives for opening new markets, enhancing existing business relationships and capturing new markets.
- Ownership of customer/clients’ interface with the company’s product and services making sure that all functions of the Organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives.
- Generate sales and business; make sales visits and presentations; attain advanced knowledge of Company’s products and services; establish and meet sales goals.
- Generate sufficient Proposals & Quotes towards attainment of goals; document sales performance and Sales Pipeline; Submit weekly business reports and other related reports as it may be required on the activities of the region to the Group Regional Manager.
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any related course.
- 1 – 2 years experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, presentation skills, sales Driven, persuasion and negotiation skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their relevant CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.