Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Operations Manager (Diagnostics)
Incumbent reports to: Head of Sales
- Providing operational support to the sales team; also responsible for inbound and/or outbound lead generation for new product sales
- Sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, and other sales support functions
- Strategic interface with Marketing team for effective execution of sales-oriented initiatives to deepen brand penetration
- Set strategic operational goals by liaising with other HODs
- Translate the strategic goals into B2B / retail operational plans to achieve the required targeted business growth and profitability
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- A first Degree in Sciences or Humanities with a 2.1′ from a reputable university, A Post-Graduate degree or MBA is required
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience
- Previous experience in Sales Operations, Sales Administration in relevant industry will be added advantage
- Building and managing top to top relationships between our client and key stakeholders
- Patient Understanding
- Experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high-performance sales team and a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workloads
- Negotiation skills, analytical skills, able to multitask and dedicated
- Good knowledge and understanding of sales concepts, principles and practices.
Closing Date: 14th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title and Preferred Location” as email title.