Bizpool Africa – Our client, a Retail / Wholesale distributor of Household Furnitures, Frangrances and Interior decor is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Personnel
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Our client is looking for young & hardworking trusted individuals for the role of Sales Personnel to help us grow our business activities.
- The Sales Personnel would be responsibilities for Identifying and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating Sales Business and ensuring customer satisfaction
- They should have excellent communication and accounting skills, Social media management abilities, and interpersonal skills
- They should also be able to sell through the use of social media and reaching out to potential customers to show the products other alternative medium.
- To create selling possibilities on social media and the immediate environment.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Proper Bookkeeping of the outletsbusiness transactions
- Collaborate with supervisors to achieve better results
- Actively seek out ways to attract new customers
- Identify new sales opportunities through networking and online campaigns
- Ensure the store is Safe and healthy for Operations
- Monitor Store inventory and manage in flow of new items
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Proven experience as a Sales Personnelor relevant role.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Excellent Writing Skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Passion to drive sales.
- Self-motivated and result-driven.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 1st December, 2020