Max African Publishers Limited is an independent Nigerian publishing company founded in the year 2012. The company is one of the fast growing publishing firms in its generation dedicated to publish the best in various areas for the scholarly and professional communities worldwide.
At Max African, we believe in delivering quality content at reasonable process with competitive royalties and aggressive marketing. We believe in leveraging in the latest publishing technology to deliver quality products and services for the benefit of our customers and partners. With years of publishing experience, we understand and anticipates the needs of authors, Liberians, customers, and book distribution partners, and we continuously challenge ourselves to provide the highlight level of products and services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Locations: Akure – Ondo, Ilorin – Kwara, Abeokuta – Ogun, Osogbo – Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serving a range of customers by dealing with enquiries and identifying customer needs
- Offering advice and recommending books, where appropriate
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of current titles and changes in the market
- Processing customer orders and book reservations
- Selling from catalogue to customers
- Negotiating prices with processing book deliveries and returns
- Maintaining commercial awareness including identifying business and promotional opportunities
- Helping with book events, including organizing talks, signing sessions and reading groups
- Liaising with teachers and library staff on set texts in academic shops
- Liaising with other external account holders, for example schools, councils and companies
- Reviewing sales performance and meeting sales targets.
- OND qualification.
- 2 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location applying to as the subject of the email.
Closing Date:1st April, 2021