Speedaf is a joint-venture company formed from the YIWILL HOLDINGS and ZTO in 2019. We are currently building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, road and sea transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. Speedaf offers a variety of products and services with value added service to cover different business or personal scenarios for our customers. Since our launch, Speedaf has continued to expand its global network, developing products, improving customer experience, and introducing IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Speedaf Logistics is currently building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, road and sea transportation
- Our aim is to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa; expanding our global network, developing products, improving customer experience, and introducing IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
- We are looking for a goal-driven Sales Professional to join in the development of our portfolio within assigned area
- He / She would preferably have Business Development or Sales experience within the Logistics industry.
- If youаare an experienced Sales Professional with a proven track record of success and would like the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, this is the opportunity for you
- Responsible for customer development, maintenance and business negotiation, new business opportunities development.
- According to the company’s plan to develop the market, carry out market research, analysis, and forecast.
- Observe the market dynamics to actively and effectively develop new customers and expand business channels.
- Actively maintain customers, follow up customer exception handling and ensure good customer experience and services
- Collect business opportunity information of potential customers regularly, which can be combined with the resources of each region and branch company or developed independently for business opportunity customers.
- Complete the quantification work on time, manage the customer relationship, and achieve the corresponding sales target.
Candidate Qualifications and Experience
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar roles
- Age; 25-30 years before December, 2020
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the logistic industry.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Strong Market awareness, with the ability to carry out market analysis and make necessary judgment.
- Good customer service awareness.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Highly enthusiastic, motivated with a desire for challenges, and creativity in problem solving.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team, or manage tasks independently
- Must be resourceful; possessing sales customer resources is a bonus.
Closing Date: 30th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.