- Be familiar with all aspects of the system and equipment pertaining to his involvement This will include Launch and recovery systems, chambers, personal equipment, deck layout etc.
- Perform all duties required of him in a safe, professional and expedient manner
- Valid offshore safety/survival course
- Valid diving medical certificate
- HSE Part 1 certificate or recognised equivalent for surface air diving operations
- HSE Part 2 certificate or recognised equivalent for saturation diving operations
- 2+ years’ experience in commercial diving
- First aid/diver medic course, (as required)
- Applicant must be Nigerians with pleasant disposition.
- Excellent interpersonal Skill
- Excellent written I verbal communications skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Possess excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality in all personnel and business matters
- Must be able to work in and supervise a team in a remote environment.
- Ability to work flexibly
- Good health
- Ability to work under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite for reports and administration duties
- Signed logbook or similar official record. .
- All Applicants must be less than 35 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and
Application/Cover letter plus Credentials as single MS-Word document to: email@example.com.
Please note that ONLY qualified applicants will be contact.