Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Secretary
Job Location: Island, Lagos
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- BSc or equivalent in Business Administration or relative field
- Minimum 5 proven experience as executive secretary
- Proficient in MS Office and other relevant software
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Microsoft word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 14th December, 2020