Division/ Department/ Location:
- International / West Africa / Abuja
- £25,596- £35,000 net depending on experience + benefits (medical, pension, relocation and 50% accommodation)
- National PlusC1, 12 months
- All qualified Nigerian Nationals encouraged to apply
- To work with others to overcome poverty and suffering.
- To work directly with Oxfam’s beneficiaries, government, donors and partners to overcome poverty and suffering; and to advocate and campaign for policy, knowledge, attitude, and practice change to help achieve Oxfam’s strategic change objectives, the West Africa regional business plan and the Nigeria joint country analysis and strategy.
- To manage Oxfam GB livelihood and private sector engagement programme in Nigeria and lead on related strategy development. The livelihood and Private Sector Programme Manager will be the main liaison person for livelihood and private sector activities between Oxfam GB and Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development officials and Non- Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and private sector involved in livelihood and private sector programs and may assist them in coordinating livelihood and private sector activities.
- A good masters level qualification in development, economics, agriculture, or equivalent experience.
Applications will be accepted until January 15th, 2015. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until position is filled. We highly recommend applying as early as possible before the deadline for the best chance of moving forward.