(SO II) – GL 08
Job Code: FAAN/SO/005
The successful candidate will assist in the management of security in the airports to guard them against acts of unlawful interference such as bomb threat, Hijack terrorism, sabotage. Hence he or she will be involved in:
- Screening of Passengers and their carry-on baggage to forestall the introduction of dangerous devices aboard the aircraft.
- Protection of airfield equipment against sabotage.
- Escort of aircraft to holding points to forestall destruction.
- Crowd control and facilitation of passenger by arresting and prosecuting touts.
- Patrol of perimeter fences to check criminal activities and unauthorized access on the airside.
- Mounting of surveillance within the precincts of the airports to detect and nip criminal acts.
- Traffic control to keep internal access rood free of obstruction by raiding illegal hawkers and checking vehicular movements on the airside.
- Minimum: A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma from any recognized institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC or has received exemption from service.
- Pass Aptitude Test, Physical Fitness Test, and the Oral Job Interview
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team
- Height: Men 1.65 Meters Women: 1.60 Meters
- Age limit: 18 – 30 Years as at last Birthday.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae within two weeks from the date of advertisement to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The HR/Personnel Manager
Omanis Investment Nigeria Limited
10 Dokun Ogundipe Avenue, Off Aina Eleko Street