General Qualifications & Skills Required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to contribute to learn culture,
- Working knowledge of Oracle ERP and audit management tools.
- Good knowledge of Oil and Gas industry dynamics will be added advantage,
Senior Accountants Job in Conglomerate
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in accounts/finance.
- Strong background in account, stock management process and MIS.
- Prepare Financial Statements for Management decision.
- Day-to-day management of the Financial and Management Accounting processes.
- Implement approved accounting processes, systems and controls for products and service
- Ensure all creditors’ balances are diligently & completely recorded and accounted for on a daily basis
- Monitor and manage stocks, and ensure inventories are properly kept.
- Render accurate and timely returns to appropriate statutory regulatory authorities in compliance with all applicable requirements.
- Plan, organize and implement accounting operations and objectives; coordinate and integrate activities toward achievement of established goals and objective
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference of the position as the subject of your mail.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 26/02/2015