In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate – Senior Associate
- Due to rapid expansion in our Consulting business, we are looking for qualified and high performing professionals to join our team.
- You will be responsible for leading clients projects/engagements, providing leadership to the team and also providing support to project team members.
- You will have a clear understanding of various projects as well as an appreciable knowledge of clients businesses.
- Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work with a number of high-profile organisations and further develop their leadership abilities.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- A Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit in any discipline. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of six (6) credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/N ECO subjects or acceptable equivalent animation, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years experience in Consulting, depending on level of entry.
- Good business acumen and business judgement, leadership skills, sales and negotiation skills, ability to manage and execute projects, excellent report writing, and presentation skills.
Strategy and Operations:
- Corporate and Business Unit Strategy, Supply Chain Management, Business Model Transformation, Finance Transformation, Operations Transformation, Customer Experience & innovation, Route-to-Market, Digital Strategy, Network Design, and Mergers & Acquisition.
- Organisational Transformation and Talent, HR – Transformation, HR Technology (SAP Success Factors, etc), HR Analytics, Reward, and Recruitment Services
- Enterprise platform & Systems Integration (SAP Microsoft, Oracle), Application Managed Services experience, Financial Technology (Digital), Digiral Transformation, Technology Strategy, Enterprise Architecture, Programing Experience (Java, C++, Python, UNIX Scripting, etc), Robotics Process Automation, Process Automation, Robotics: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and BluePrism
Closing Date: 24th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be taken through the selection process.