General Qualifications & Skills Required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to contribute to learn culture,
- Working knowledge of Oracle ERP and audit management tools.
- Good knowledge of Oil and Gas industry dynamics will be added advantage,
Senior Auditors Job in Conglomerate
- Minimum of 15 years cognate work experience and must have worked in an audit (practicing) firm for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Readiness to work in any part of the Country
- Prepare high level reports for the Company’s Group Head, Internal Audit and advise on ways of improvement vis-a-vis compliance, methodologies and best practice to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage audit functions (internal control and business risk) in the business region by monitoring instituted controls and laid down procedures.
- Determine, review, coordinate and implement audit plans for the business region.
- Conduct risk assessment reviews from time to time, to determine key audit areas
- Conduct independent appraisal to review the company’s accounting, financial and other operations.
- Conduct and report on specific investigations relating to complaints, allegations etc in the business region.
- Assess compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements; examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: email@example.com using the reference of the position as the subject of your mail.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 26/02/2015