Role title: Senior Business Development Executive
Role Summary: Workforce Learning is looking to grow the user base of its cloud based Learning Management System (Learnry LMS). We have an established client base that is rapidly expanding and currently have user plans that appeal to a wide range of industry sectors in Nigeria and Africa.
● Prospecting and creating their own sales pipeline and sales success
● Acting as fine line consultant to clients for learning technology solutions
● Expanding appeal of LMS to a wide range of industry sectors in Nigeria and Africa.
● Deliberately growing and expand learning technology sales
● Liaising with product development team to provide research based/industry insights
● Cross-selling digital content conversion with platform technology
● Demonstrating the technical features and benefits of our technology products by making pitches and presentations
● Positioning products into large and strategic opportunities across sectors; with an eye on the African continent
● Identifying partners and strategic resellers across Africa
● Meeting/exceeding agreed sales targets
● Developing and managing a large, diverse multi-sector customer base
● Proven technology or SaaS sales experience
● Track record of over-achieving quota/targets
● Ability to meet sales and commission targets
● Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
● Deep understanding of the Learning and knowledge management industry
● Experience working with a CRM
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills
● Strong listening and presentation skills
A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SaaS/Technology Sales