Functional Areas: Business Development- Well Testing
Reports To: Business Development Manager
Location: Port Harcourt
Overall Purpose of Job
- Developing business and providing well testing services including conventional and multiphase technology.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on application of well testing technology including conventional and multiphase flow meters.
- Meeting set sales target
- Identify application areas on client sites and make appropriate proposal on the benefits and usage of well testing products and services.
- Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers.
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high volume customers.
- Prepare and make effective presentations on the application of well testing technology to clients.
- Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer
- Relationship Plan per group.
- Understand full working of Joint Venture Partners and any new technology
- Produce penetrating strategy for each OEM product.
- Prepare quarterly reports for OEMs.
- Collate client – specific intelligence and produce weekly reports.
- Assist in preparing tenders.
- Interfacing with regulatory agencies and following up with submitted Well Testing lenders.
- Generate Work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO) for well testing.
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved.
- Collate and communicate business intelligence on the sales and applications of well testing technology and services.
- Ensure full payment for all supplies and services.
- Reconcile customers’ accounts and ensure proper documentation.
- Provide regular updates on plans and progress.
- Demonstrate Consistent business development success and target – driven ad1ievement.
- A graduate of Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Business Development/Technical Sales of well testing technology (conventional and multiphase flow meters) and’ services in the upstream sector of Nigeria’s oil and gas Industry.
- Flare for selling.
- Good working knowledge of the Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry (Upstream sector)
- Proven ability to advise clients
- Proven track record of winning businesses and meeting sales ‘set sales target for
- well testing technology and services,
- Good written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
Method of Application
Only candidates that meet the requirements for the advertised position should apply. Please forward a cover letter highlighting why you should be considered for the job and a recent copy of your CV electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Make the reference number of the role you are applying for the subject of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 02/04/2015