Incumbent will be responsible for providing technical support for multidisciplinary HIV/AIDS care and treatment, working with clinicians and health facility based site teams to implement care and treatment services. Participate in the development and review of training curricula for site staff on clinical management of HIV/AIDS. Provide mentoring and hands-on supervision to site clinicians, serve as a resource for service delivery evaluation.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Advanced Medical Degree (MD preferred)
- At least 4 years’, post NYSC clinical experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment especially in adult treatment
- Excellent knowledge of clinical’ issues and current literature in HIV/AIDS treatment
- Training facilitation experience an added advantage
- All positions require proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite, computer applications and Internet/Emails.
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills are essential
- Significant amounts of travel may be involved
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Terms of Employment
- The organization offers highly competitive salary packages for all positions.
- Appointment for these positions will be subject to a probationary period; and local terms and conditions are applicable.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply by email with CV and a suitability statement as Microsoft Word attachments to the specified emails indicated for each vacancy position (listed against each position/job location) not later than two weeks from the date of this publication. The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE and LOCATION applied for and the applicant’s full name e.g. Admin Associate Kaduna Kelvin Mohammed. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 02/04/2015