Location: Abuja (Email:firstname.lastname@example.org); Kaduna (Email:email@example.com); Benue (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) (3 positions)
The incumbent will provide technical support in the development, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities, strategies and policies around Family Planning and PMTCT with particular focus on integrating Family Planning into HIV program. Build the technical capacity of health care workers through training and mentoring in provision of PMTCT, FP/HIV integration including FP counselling and methods. Work with state teams and facility staff to generate demand for family planning services. Support the provision of National RH/HIV guidelines to all designated sites.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Advance degree in Nursing/Midwifery. Robust clinical experience in Family Planning and PMTCT
- Excellent grasp of family planning and PMTCT issues
- 4 years’ experience in the provision of FP services including Long Acting Reversible Contraceptive
- Experience in Family planning training
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills including the ability to foresee problems and initiate appropriate action.
- All positions require proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite, computer applications and Internet/Emails.
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills are essential
- Significant amounts of travel may be involved
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Terms of Employment
- The organization offers highly competitive salary packages for all positions.
- Appointment for these positions will be subject to a probationary period; and local terms and conditions are applicable.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply by email with CV and a suitability statement as Microsoft Word attachments to the specified emails indicated for each vacancy position (listed against each position/job location) not later than two weeks from the date of this publication. The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE and LOCATION applied for and the applicant’s full name e.g. Admin Associate Kaduna Kelvin Mohammed. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 02/04/2015