Urgent Recruitment for SENIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
We are currently and urgently seeking to hire a highly experienced and exposed Senior Executive Assistant that can be trusted with complex duties and sensitive information and provide strategic and administrative support to the M.D/C.E.O.
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Remuneration: Highly Attractive
Employment Type: Full time
• Minimum of 5-7 years of working experience with atleast 3 years as an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to a Senior Management or Board level personnel
• Proven experience with an international or multinational company is a preferred advantage
• Minimum of a first degree in Business Administration or other Social Sciences (preferrable law)
• Possession of a professional certification will be an added advantage
• Proven track record in managing C-Suite executives
• Highly proficient in the use of MS Office Suites.
• Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal)
• People management and interpersonal relationship skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
• Excellent time management and strong organisational skills
• Professional discretion and Attention to detail
• Self-motivated, loyal, dependable and trustworthy
• Providing strategic and administrative support to and for the MD/CEO
• Acts as the point of contact and liaising with internal or external stakeholders at a high-level on behalf of the MD/CEO
• Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the MD/CEO and internal departments
• Provide support in preparing and managing client contracts/agreements
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables including drafting reports, presentations, acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the MD/CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
• Day-to-day management of the MD/CEO diary, managing his calender; scheduling, organising and manage meetings and protocols.
• Manage all travel arrangements and itineraries for the MD/CEO
• Updating the MD/CEO on key organisational issues.
• Proactively managing all project management systems and evaluation.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handling matters expeditiously, proactively, and following through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Provide an effective documentation system using best practice model; and maintain data base for valuable business contacts
PS: Only qualified and suitable candidates will be contacted within 1 week of applying
Suitable candidates should apply by visiting http://bit.ly/RandA-CIF
Closing Date: 22nd January, 2021