Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the “DCP Ecosystem”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior IT Officer
Job Location: Abuja
- The holder of the office will lead people in product and service development related to computer communication technology and systems automation as well as manage the company branding and all branding materials design and creation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software, systems and system security
- Developing and implementing IT policies and best practice guides for the organization
- Conducting regular system audits and software performance tuning
- Ability to handle video and photography cameras, as well as creating documentaries and editing video
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Conceive and implement visual design of concepts, guidelines and strategies on all projects.
- Utilize a high level of skill across multiple design software packages (such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) to execute creative the brief required and within a time frame.
- Software installation and networking of systems
- Email set-up, troubleshooting and management and server administration and management
- Designing technical architecture to assist in simplifying and improve office processes as well as integrating systems and automating processes
- Conducting regular system audits and running regular checks on network and data security
- Assist in performing daily system monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of IT related resources
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Review an research into information technology solutions that improve the business processes, making them faster and more cost effective
- Research and documentation into business development trends that make it easier to track business leads and improve data presentation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- 3-5 years experience in relevant and related role
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment and using the software below
- InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
Knowledge and Competencies:
- Managing projects; planning, prioritizing, and administering work
- Understanding existing and emerging technologies
- Communicating and listening; gathering information
- Understanding business practices, approaches, organization, politics, and culture.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 15th July, 2020