Qualifications & Skills Required For Senior Lawyers
- Bachelor of Law Degree (LLB) preferably Second Class Upper Division.
- Call To Bar Certificate (BL).
- Master’s Degree Law (LLM) and membership of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage
Senior Lawyers Job in Conglomerate
- Minimum of 15 years post Call to Bar experience with competencies in regulatory/compliance, contract drafting & review and legal documentation.
- Versatile in Corporate Law, Litigation, Legal Drafting, Arbitration proceedings and special skills in vetting international agreement
- Very good knowledge of Oil and Gas Laws will be an added advantage
- Must be proficient in the use of IT software.
- Draft various legal documents required for managing relationship with vendors/third party, both locally and internationally.
- Design and document purchase orders, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), Service Level Agreements (SLA) etc. for vendors and systems integrators.
- Advice on contracts & procurement legislation, procedures & documentations
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference of the position as the subject of your mail.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 26/02/2015