A customer focused Company and key a player in the Nigerian Food Sector and a multinational with Strong brands requires the services of a male candidate who has the under listed qualifications and competencies and has worked extensively and RETIRED, as a Technical/Operations Manager in a Noodles Company to work on contract in the position of: A customer focused Company and key a player in the Nigerian Food Sector and a multinational with strong brands requires the services of a male candidate who has the under listed qualifications and competencies and has worked extensively and RETIRED as a Technical/Operations Manager in a Noodles Company to work on contract in the position of:
The appointee will amongst other things be responsible for:
- Process line inspection and monitoring to ensure compliance with set standards.
- Supervision of Process operations and shift production in terms of quality and target achievement
- Ensure all raw and packaging materials are satisfactory before commencement of production.
- Generate statistical reports of production quality performance weekly and monthly as required.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Good knowledge of GM P, QMS and ISO 9001-2008 systems.
- Any other assigned job.
- The suitable candidate must possess;
- BSc/HND Food Science and Technology or any other food related disciplines.
- Masters in Production Management will be an added advantage.
- Must have worked in a noodle Company in charge of Development and/or R&D and/or Purchasing and/or Production.
- Computer Literate.
- Strong analytical Skills
- Good human management skills and planning.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- The position attracts competitive remuneration packages.
Method of Application
If you meet the specification stated above and desirous of working as part of a team of highly motivated and Target Driven people, forward your resume and application to: email@example.com.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 05/02/2015