Our company, a leading IT firm, has the following vacant positions to be filled by seasoned professionals:
- Work on onsite and offsite projects as a DBA
- Implement Oracle Database, Middleware, Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Offer support in the resolution of problems in the test, development, and production environments
- Support implementations and upgrades to WebLogic 11g and Oracle OEM and Management Packs for
WebLogic, SOA, and Business Intelligence.
- Support Databases, application systems, and Middleware Disaster Recovery at our multiple sites
- Provide recommendations for optimizing and enhancing database access for application systems.
- On-call DBA support rotation
- Technical Pre-sale Activities.
- Response to RFP.
First degree or HND
5 Years of working experience and knowledge of:
- Oracle Database Administration
- Oracle Dataguard
- Oracle OEM
- UNIX environment
The following will be an added advantage
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g OR
- Oracle Forms
- Oracle Reports
- Solaris, AIX System Administration
- Oracle Ebusiness Suite
- Knowledge of other RDBMS such as MsSQL, Sybase, MySQL etc.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 26/03/2015