- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in Public Relations and Media Relations practice with at least 3 years at Management level.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities and develop strong communications program and leverage on the opportunities.
- Develop and execute effective PR and communications strategy
- Develop sustaining strategies for the Company’s corporate image and identity.
- Identify main client groups and audience, and evolve the best persuasive communication strategy to reach them.
- Develop a compelling digital PR strategy for the company.
- Monitor the success of media and PR campaign and document media
- Manage the various aspects of the Organization’s media relations strategy, including handling of media queries, interviews and press conference.
- Implement effective media / public relations and crisis management systems and processes.
- Promote and secure high levels of visibility for the company through effective management of conventional and digital media.
- Provide intelligence monitoring of the business environment and competitive analysis.
- Ensure strict adherence to defined policies and procedures governing both internal and external information dissemination
- Write and issue press releases
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference of the position as the subject of your mail.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 26/02/2015