Rovedana Limited – Our client, an asset management company is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive (Asset Management)
- We are seeking for an individual with a proven understanding of the regulatory environment affecting the asset management business and a strong record of meeting and exceeding targets on a monthly basis while providing excellent customer service in the process.
- Assist in developing an overall sales strategy, implement target client acquisition, penetration, and product plans
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines
- Assist with the development of the company’s sales Plans
- Achievement of financial targets via sales of company’s products and services.
- Submission of daily marketing reports to the head of department and preparation of Month-end reports for MPR sessions
- Participate in sales campaigns and effective delivery of all organizational programs that promote the company’s visibility and client base expansion
- Conduct competitive research and analyses benchmarking data to provide innovative insight and recommendations
- Conduct market research to identify emerging markets, market shifts and selling possibilities and also evaluate customer needs whilst being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Develop relevant sales targets
- Liaise with Customer Experience regularly
- To provide information to the Head of the department as required in order to assess the performance of the department and the achievement of agreed strategy and budget.
- First Degree, BSc from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years sales or marketing experience in the financial service industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- An analytical approach to work;
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others;
- Understanding of the asset management business
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of sales metrics with the ability to identify areas for improvement.
Closing Date: 30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.