JHU CCP-HC3 Nigeria Malaria
Project Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Supervisor: Chief of Party
The Senior Technical Advisor-Media will work closely with program staff in Nigeria and staff at CCP headquarters to lead media and materials development and implementation activities for the USAID HC3 Nigeria Malaria Project funded by PMI.
Specifically, Senior Technical Advisor Media will:
- Coordinate and oversee the production of mass media, print and other project communication materials in tandem with staff and partners.
- Coordinate and oversee media planning, broadcasting and materials distribution in tandem with staff and partners.
- Develop with the Senior Technical Advisor-M&E a tracking system for media products and activities.
- Develop micro work plans for state level adaptation of key media materials.
- Present media and materials development and process during meetings, conferences and workshops, as appropriate.
- Build media and materials capacity of staff and partners
- Collaboratively document media development, distribution and success stories.
- Other duties as identified by supervisor.
- Master’s degree in communication and or public health or related field preferred.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in communication.
- Minimum eight years experience in Media and Communications
- Experience with media distribution agencies
- Experience with local adaptation of Social and Behavior Change Communication materials
- Ability to work well with a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
To apply please follow the directions exactly:
- Send CV and cover letter ONLY by February 13, 2015 at 17:00 Nigeria time to: firstname.lastname@example.org (a) Do NOT send any other documents or attachments besides your cover letter and CV. Please note, any applications submitted with certificates, transcripts etc. will be immediately discarded. (b) Do NOT send links to online resumes or CVs. Any applications submitted with a link to an online resume or CV will be immediately discarded.
- The subject line for your submission MUST read: “Application for HC3 NSTA-Media” any emails without this exact subject line will be immediately discarded.
- Only final candidates will be contacted for further engagement
Closing Date: 13/02/2015