JHU CCP-HC3 Nigeria Malaria
Project Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Supervisor: Chief of Party
The Senior Technical Advisor-M&E will work closely with program staff in Nigeria and M&E staff at CCP lead all monitoring, and evaluation activities and possibly research activities
Specifically, Senior Technical Advisor, M&E will
- Coordinate the design, analysis and reporting of program activities (and possibly qualitative and quantitative studies), in collaboration with headquarters RM&E staff
- Prepare an implementation/operational plan for project data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Develop and maintain the project reporting system and database(s) and train staff and partners on reporting forms and procedures.
- Develop work plans and budgets for project M&E activities, in collaboration with the CCP HQ research staff.
- Ensure the timely monitoring and reporting of all programs and activities.
- Ensure quality in all data collection, analysis and report writing for CCP HC3 M&E activities
- Prepare documentation for and liaise with Internal Review Boards (at JHU and in country, if necessary) and monitor compliance with human subjects’ research guidelines for all assigned research projects, if required.
- Present M&E findings during meetings, conferences and workshops, as appropriate. .
- Assist staff and partners in translating research findings into evidence-based programming.
- Build capacity of staff and partners in communication monitoring and evaluation.
- Collaboratively publish evaluation results and research find.ngs in project documents, professional Journals and CCP publications.
- Other duties as identified by supervisor.
- A Minimum of a Masters Degree in social science research; PhD or DPH in social science or public health field preferred
- Minimum five years experience in programmatic research, monitoring and evaluation
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative research design and data analysis skills including use of statistical packages such as STAT.A” Epi-info, SPSS and qualitative data management software such as NVivo and/ or ATLAS.ti
- Experience designing and maintaining an electronic management information system
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
To apply please follow the directions exactly:
- Send CV and cover letter ONLY by February 13. 2015 at 5 pm Nigeria time to: firstname.lastname@example.org (a) Do NOT send any other documents or attachments. Please note, any applications submitted with certificates, transcripts etc. will be immediately discarded. (b) Do NOT send links to online resumes or CVs. Any applications submitted with a link to an online resume or CV will be immediately discarded.
- The Subject line for your submission MUST read: “Application for HC3 NSTA-Monitoring and Evaluation” any emails without this exact subject line will be immediately discarded.
- Only final candidates will be contacted for further engagement.
Closing Date: 13/02/2015