The Caracal Oil & Gas Support Group is an offshore oilfield solutions group of companies established in 2013 with the vision to bring world class operating standards to support offshore West African oil and gas operators.
We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us within the capacity below:
Job Title: Senior Well Engineer
Job Roles and Functions
- Develop and execute the operations projects with multiple project engineers and managers within the region including engineering, procurement, and external construction management consultants.
- Responsible for project functions included but not limited to Project Management, Site Management,Project Control Management,Engineering Management,Procurement,Construction Management,etc. are all coordinated and properly staffed to meet the project(s) goals.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting standards are maintained throughout theproject(s).
- Coordinate and communicate projects group as needed on major projects in the Region.
- Coordinate with regional and site management on status,significant trends and changes of approved projects.
- Establish the working relationship with operations management needed to facilitate the coordination and execution of project work,such that the operational impact is aminimized.
- Ensure safety and QA/QC programs are established by all parties and maintained and conduct reviews of detailed design drawing and specifications
- Monitor engineering progress against budget and forecasted schedule
- Participate in and lead risk assessments and actively manage the risks of the projects and the business.
- Prepare project estimates, budget, schedules and execution plans.
- Preparing the engineering budget,project schedules and project control budgets for mechanical projects
- Prepare and submit reports on the progress and status of the project
- Maintain effective and on-going communications with construction and contractor management teams.
- Assist with project QA/QC and commissioning systems and documentation.
- Perform other project engineering and project management related duties.
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Project Management + 12 years experience.
- Age 30-60.
Closing Date: 23rd July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com citing the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.