- To manage the company’s drilling and completion Equipment I Materials Contracts to improve operational efficiency.
- Manage the contracting process in conjunction with the CP department
- To manage the Health, Safety, Environmental, HSE issues related to contracting of goods and materials.
- Demonstrate a high commitment to HSE
- Liaise with cap department in the contracting processes for all drilling and completions equipment and materials to avoid delays in operations due to contract unavailability.
- Prepare the IITs for all wells contracts in liaison with the C&P department
- Prepare the scope of work for all wells contract in liaison with Assistant Manager, Drilling Operations.
- Carry out benchmarking exercises for contract negotiation and pricing.
- Ensure that all wells contract go through the company contracting process and prepare justifications for any exceptions.
- Manage the interface with C&P and Wells Tea
- Prepare monthly contract Budget/Spend analysis.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- A graduate degree/HND in engineering or physical science, with a minimum of 15 years oil and gas drilling and completion
experience, 5 of which must be in the rig site as a Supervisor and 2 years as Contracts Engineer. Possession of professional Drilling certificates (e.g. Shell R1 & R2, IWCF or equivalent) is an advantage Experience in subsurface, engineering is also an Advantage.
- Good Leadership position in E & P Company, excellent influencing skills and ability to forge strong relationships at venous levels, proven ability to lead and inspire cross-discipline groups, commitment to technical leadership and ability to lead skills pool staff working under different asset team .
- Technical Skills: Experienced Well Engineer in E & P Company, global exposure an advantage, deep understanding of the importance of equipment standards in the well delivery process.
- Commercial Skills: Strong management skills, with deep knowledge of Contracting Process Strategic Cost Leadership skills with deep understanding of commercial implications of emerging ways of working, techniques and technologies in Well Engineering discipline.
- People Skills: He/she will have demonstrated respect for people. This person would be a top Choice amongst the majority of peers, an excellent networker
Method of Application
Candidates are advised to use the position they are applying for as the subject matter of their application. Application should be submitted to: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Closing Date: 19/02/2015