Key Responsibilities /Skills/Knowledge
- Job holder will be responsible for customer reception;
- Job cards preparation communication with customers for estimates;
- Progress of work;
- Invoicing and payment;
- Call customers on daily basis and give them updates on their vehicles;
- Follow up with the spare part department on parts not in stock etc
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with computer literacy.
- B.sc/ H.N.D in mechanical/Electrical engineering plus at least three years hands-on experience in a reputable auto company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and detailed CV (in word format) to:
2015Hrrecruiter2@gmail.com. Quote the position being applied for as the subject of your cover note and specify your preferred location/mail.
Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 29/01/2015