Locations: WHPFOPC – Kano AHME FOPC – Calabar
- This is a Senior Officer position reporting to the SFH Territorial Manager with a dotted line to the Programme Manager WHP/AHME.
- S/He will lead all franchise activities and/or interventions at the regional level.
- With the support of the Territorial Managers and other franchise team members, the FOPC coordinates and ensures the successful implementation of all WHP/AHME/CCS&PT activities within the designated region.
- These include maternal and child health, HIV & STIs, cervical cancer screening and treatment to communities and targets populations in the regions.
- S/He will maintain a complete database for the social franchise projects and health areas, coordinate capacity building of providers and ensure strict adherence to the quality assurance plan of the franchise.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should visit our website – www.sfhnigeria.org to obtain the full details and requirements for each of these vacancies. Do note that applicants will be required to first of all register on the SAP recruitment portal, providing their detailed information. After this, you will receive a registration confirmation. After receiving your registration confirmation, you may return to the SFH website and log-on to the recruitment portal and apply for the vacant position of your choice. Do note that you will need to carefully follow the instructions provided on the website and be ready to upload your CV. Please note that if you attempt to apply for a position you are not qualified for the system may disqualify you. These vacancies will close on March 9, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 09/03/2015