An online gaming company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Associate
Job Location: Lagos
Mode of Work: Remote / Online
- Increase FFL awareness via social media platforms
- Daily monitor trends and news on the English Premier League (EPL) and the Fantasy Premier League (FPL) and transform to social media content for Fans Fantasy League (FFL).
- Manage interaction between FFL and FFL players on social media, and ensure positive social media experience.
- Ensure brand consistency across all our social media channels
- Create and implement plans to consistently grow and maintain followers and FFL players via our social media channels.
- At least 1 year of proven and intense social media experience, with at least 5000 followers or friends.
- Good writing skills and free-spirited
- Crazy football fan and proven interest in the English Premier League (EPL).
- Proven interest in, and at least 3 months’ experience playing Fantasy Premier League (FPL).
- Proficient in Hootsuite or any other social media management tool
- Aged between 18 to 27 years.
Remuneration / Benefit
- Monthly Remuneration
- Monthly Data Allowance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Cover Letter and Link to their most impressive Social Media Account to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 18th April, 2020