A reputable Pharmacy and Stores with 3 pharmacies and retail stores across Abuja, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media / Digital Marketer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
Our ideal candidate must be able to:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Define and create social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Work with web designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with the Sales team
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the
Closing Date: 1st March, 2021