A Bible Believing Christian Organisation based in Germany is recruiting for its sister company (Et-errand & Cargo Service) in Nigeria for the positions below:
POSITION : Social Media Manager/Graphics Designer
We are searching for a talented Christian Social Media Manager/Graphics Designer to increase our exposure through all social media platforms. Successful applicant will work on both Et-errand & Cargo Service and the Ministry social media platforms.
Location: Delta, Lagos.
Develop and implement the social media strategy and create actionable plans to grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Executes Facebook and YouTube Live events to expand ministry reach
- Manage and oversee social media content, ensuring content is aligned with the business aims and objectives.
- Track, measure and report the success of every social media campaign.
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, social media posts, websites & digital campaigns.
- Monitor and improve SEO and user engagement.
- Writes content for distributions, social media and ministry emails that tells engaging stories and raises ministry support
- Creates content that is aligned with Scripture, and Evangelical Theology
- Engaging audience via posts reply and DM responses.
- Manage the community, edit, and schedule all the posts for all platforms.
- Develop relevant organic content to drive shares, likes, comments, high engagement and expand targeted followers.
- Publish industry related content to ensure that content is engaging, informative, and appealing to the audience.
- Write compelling, SEO-friendly headlines; crafting concise, accurate captions.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Candidates should possess HND / B.Sc qualification in any related field.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Creative and excellent written skills, write killer call-to-action, speak emoji fluently but not obnoxiously, and avoid typos.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, and any design tool of choice
- Experience with social listening is a plus.
- Professional certification in Google Analytics is a plus.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites.
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization.
Method of Application
All applications should be submitted with qualifications and a cover letter by email to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 30th May 2021
NB: Only qualified candidate will be contacted.