Roaddo is a start-up company with a vibrant vision, product and team. We are passionate and enthusiastic about our future driven by a common theme of “One App multiple Services”!
We understand the difficulty you face while you have to remember so many passwords for the innumerable apps. Thus to make this easy, we bring to you the roaddo that has rides, deliveries and major services like beauty, massage, etc all stuffed into one.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Marketing Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
About the Job
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Media Specialist who has a strong understanding of Online engagements.
- If you feel you have the right background and are interested in learning more then please apply
- Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager this role is open to candidates with a love of all things social media and who have demonstrable experience of using a variety of social channels in a professional capacity. This will include the production of video and multimedia rich content.
The successful Social Media Marketing Specialist will:
- Be responsible for the continual development and growth of social media platforms all our service segments;
- Develop content ideas based on current news and identified trends;
- Ensure channels are focused on growing community of engaged followers;
- Constantly review channels and posts to analyse results;
- Create monthly and quarterly reports with weekly highlights for internal stakeholders;
- Day-to-day content posing across multiple channels;
- Plan and implement digital marketing campaigns, take ownership of both online and offline marketing, to ensuring all communications are up to date and correct at all times and adhere to the corporate branding guidelines and policies.
- To manage all digital platforms including the website and all aspects of social media and liaise with the Communications Maneger to promote
The successful Social Media Marketing Specialist will have / be:
- Solid background in a social media role, either in-house or agency;
- Experience working with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube;
- Passionate about online tech platforms / ecommerce industry;
- Deep understanding of social media marketing and targeting / building audience, social media tools and best practice.
Closing Date: 1st March, 2021
Method of Application