BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also a management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Software Programmer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job holder will be responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects.
- Typically sitting within the IT team of, he will be involved in liaising with the Business Analysts and Development Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop quality assurance procedures
- Deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Research, design, implement and managing software programs
- Test and evaluate new programs
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Write and implement efficient code
- Determine operational practicality
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems
- Training users
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
Job Qualifications And Requirements
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering or related
- A technical background in Software Programming and Development
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Closing Date:13th February, 2021