First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Software Tester
Job ID: 1900005C
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job: ALT Channels
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From : Assistant Banking Officer Grade Range – To : Senior Banking Officer.
- Ensure quality standards, test procedures and methodology are adhered to
- Assist with developing and maintaining quality policy and procedure documents
- Design, document and implement test automation strategies
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure maintenance of defined quality standards
- Participate in ideas generation workshops
- Partake in user story writing workshops
- Monitor performance of quality management using defined KPIs
- Maintain test deliverables including test approach, scenarios, conditions & expected results, test Cycle control sheet, test scripts
- Resolve, document, and report problems that arise during testing
- Document and communicate results from testing
- Assist with conducting quality-control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Retest corrections to ensure problems are resolved
- As part of the organisation’s information security requirements, maintain the security of all information entrusted and comply with the principles and policies in the information security handbook.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum experience – 3+ years of experience in IT quality management.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online