Successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain inventory control and proper stock levels;
- Identify fast vs. slow moving spare parts and maintain appropriate stock level of each;
- Ensure accuracy of the stock level;
- Identify all useable parts 01 all the brands sold by the company;
- Ensure that the parts are stored correctly so as to prevent damages and losses;
- Ensure that the work environment is neat, organised and as clean as possible all the time etc
- Good interpersonal and communication skills plus ability to use computer;
- Must be analytical and entrepreneur in thinking
- Must have B.sc/HND in any of the numerical discipline plus 5 to 7 years experience in spare part department of a reputable automobile company out of which 3 years must have been spent as Spare parts Manager
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and detailed CV (in word format) to:
2015Hrrecruiter2@gmail.com. Quote the position being applied for as the subject of your cover note and specify your preferred location/mail.
Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 29/01/2015