Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Specialist (M / F / D) for General Medicine
- We are looking for a medical personality who can independently take over basic medical care for our employees.
- The area of ??responsibility of the doctor extends above all to the health care of our international employees and their families, but also to a certain extent to the Nigerian employees, and the organization and support of company first aid on the construction sites.
- Specialist in general medicine, possibly also a surgeon or internist
- Completed further training as a specialist
- Knowledge of tropical medicine. Experience in general medicine (surgeon) or minor surgery (internist) and emergency medicine
- Good written and spoken English and German skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing Date: 30th November, 2020
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent field of activity
- We offer modern work infrastructure, performance-related remuneration and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge
- Safe on the move: International SOS is our partner for travel safety, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site