2 year renewable contract
Successful candidate will among other things perform the
- Preparation of vehicles and equipment for spraying
- Mixing paints for matching colour
- Assisting on panel and body repair work
- Keeping and rendering records of workshop jobs
- Cleaning and maintenance of workshops and
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor:
- Trade Test I/Apprentice certificate in Painting or OND in related discipline with at least two (2) years relevant experience.
Skills & Abilities
Ideal candidate must:
- Be able to know color codes and work with less supervision.
- We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format to IITA website: http://www.iita.org/careers no later than Two Weeks from the date of this publication. The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must’ include either the Head of applicant’s current or previous organization or applicant’s direct Supervisor/Superior officer at work and evidence of current remuneration package.
IITA is all equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from female candidates.
Closing Date: 03/03/2015