A rapidly growing Pulp and Paper industry is seeking an experienced Stock and materials manager.
POSITION: STOCK AND MATERIALS MANAGER
Job Level: Experienced
Job type: Full time
- Management and control of incoming and outgoing stock
- Monitoring stock usage across all locations and liaising with management for replenishment
- Maintaining stock control records
- Monitoring and keeping records of all stock in transit
- Conducting month-end stock taking and preparation of monthly stock report
- Accounting for all raw materials and finished products on site
- Undertaking any other ad-hoc role as may be required
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or other related courses
- 2 years experience.
Closing Date: October 2nd, 2018.
Method Of Application
- Email your cv and cover letter to: email@example.com
Deadline for the submission of applications: 2nd of October, 2018.
Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.
NB: Only successful applicants will be called for interview.