Edgewood Consulting is a Professional Management Consulting, Recruitment and Business Training firm. Our firm provides a wide array of management consultancy services classified into two disciplines Recruitment/HR services, and Training & Development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Store Keeper
Job Location: Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ordering, storing and retrieving of Material
- Record Keeping
- Monthly audit of all equipment and items
- Liaises with Engineering Department for materials requirements and specification
- Liaises with Accounts Department to ensure payments of supplied goods
- Instils Code of Integrity, Honesty and Trust in Suppliers
- Relates with Stores on Purchase, Inspection and Delivery of materials to sites.
- Liaises with Key Personnel for the offloading and receipts of materials.
Sourcing, Purchasing & Delivery of Materials:
- Ensures allocation of Company Resources for effective, efficient and timely service delivery.
- Oversees the arrangement and coordination of transportation of materials including permits/special loads/heavy lifts etc.
- Ensures that delivered goods are inspected to conform with the specifications on the order
- Conducts timely Market Surveys to ensure best prices are obtained for materials
Procurement Activities Coordination:
- Ensures a short turn-around time for processing Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Prepares materials Status Reports on all Projects
- Creates and maintains database of Contractors, Consultants and Suppliers to determine their costs and performance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Store Keeper” as subject of the email.