Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, a leader in premium luxury clothing brand with Outlets across major cities in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Lead
- We are in need a Store Lead who will lead and manage the business, entrusted with the overall direct management of the store team to ensure customers receive a premium experience.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the store to ensure its efficient, profitable, and customer-oriented sales operation.
- Develop and maintain operating budgets, and manage expense control within division guidelines to deliver positive results. Full profit and loss (P&L) responsibility.
- Ensure accuracy of opening and closing procedures, cashiering and returns, back-of-house operations, and all other functions related to store operations.
- Perform timely completion of all record keeping associated with applicants, new hires, payroll, performance appraisals, and salary reviews, counseling, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Ensure consistent implementation of operating standards including product flow planning and execution, markdowns and seasonal promotions, marketing and in-store initiatives, and visual presentation.
- Maintain appropriate lean inventories through managing turn and replenishment, minimizing shrink, and accurately tracking and forecasting merchandising needs.
- Communicate with Branch Manager on a weekly basis, providing relevant market information and employee successes with regards to sales and customer service.
- Develop and implement motivational incentives for sales staff. Track employee results and modify goals accordingly.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in management or related field
- 2-5 years of retail store management experience is required.
- Retail experience must include the use of advanced retail management practices: front end and back end operations, merchandising, sales leadership, team leadership, and people management.
- Skills in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to read, writes, speaks English and Basic math ability.
- Apparel experience strongly preferred.
Closing Date: 9th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in MS word to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.